Mobile - (727) 946-7066
I'm here to help!
Send me your name, email or phone number
and I will reach out to you as soon as possible!
The classic loan type - with lower downpayments this will require private mortgage insurance, but I have a lot of options to help.
Gov't sponsored program that helps borrowers who can't afford a high down payment or who may have credit score issues.
These loans are gov't backed and are 0% down programs that help set you up with loans as long as the house isn't in the middle of a city.
VA loans are a benefit to our veterans. They're low interest rate loans with no downpayment required.
This kind of loan is ideal for borrowers who want to build a custom home from scratch on a chosen lot using a Lender approved builder of their choosing.
Many 1st time home buyers will be able to secure a low-interest home loan through the FL Bond program with little to no money down.
A government-insured mortgage that allows the borrower to take out one loan for two purposes – in particular, for home purchase and home renovation.
A simpler home purchase
and refinance process.
Equity247 is our digital mortgage platform built to elevate
the consumer lending experience when buying a home or
refinancing. This technology allows borrowers to apply, get
updates, keep track of to do lists and upload documents
right from their mobile phone or computer.
- Streamline the loan process
- Decrease the time it takes to get funded and into your home
- Intuitive application that personalizes further questions and documentation needed based on client answers
- Link direct to your bank account and employment
- Save time, increase accuracy and less paperwork!
- View your mortgage information and status when it is convenient for you
- Upload images or documents directly to your personal mortgage hub from your mobile phone, computer or tablet
- Reach your Mortgage Specialist with one click
- Communication the way you want it, when you want it
"I was referred to Amber James and I’m so glad I was. She took time with me to answer a lot of questions and a lot of patience, trust me. It has been 20 years since I owned a home and a lot of things have changed. She was always available at any given time and responded immediately. I have nothing but praise. I highly suggest using her for any of your lending needs. She also looked out for me in certain ways to navigate the best rate for me with her expertise."
-Raving Fan Customer, Tracy
Equity Resources, Inc.
110 W Reynolds St Ste 106 * Plant City, FL 33563
Corporate NMLS 1579. Amber James NMLS 341282, FL MLDB11739
NC L-134393-116 DBA Equity Resources of Ohio, Inc.
Certain limitations apply, call for details.
Corporate Office 25 S Park Place, Newark, OH 43055. Toll Free 1-800-270-7082
Equity Resources Website